Processing STEICOmulti CAP
- Substrates must be capable of bearing a load, dry and free from dust and grease
- Lay the membrane so that the printed side is facing the fitter
- STEICOmulti CAP has to be applied on the whole surface of the substrate (timber, wood-based material, masonry, concrete). It can be appliedhorizontally or vertically. They need to have an overlap of at least 10 cm.
- Cut the membrane to required length, gradually remove the liner and adhere STEICOmulti CAP progressively at the beginning of the element.
- Align STEICOmulti CAP and gradually remove the liner and forcefully rub on the membrane
- Split release liner facilitates the bonding of corners, as initially only one liner can be removed
- Component joints and penetrations must be made in an airtight manner using STEICO system accessories
- Avoid standing water. Heavy rains should be evacuated from the building through drains.
- Process STEICOmulti CAP in span direction of the ceiling element.
- Local norms and regulations have to be observed.
Storage: in a dry location so that it is protected against dirt, sunlight and wet conditions